about 5 months ago
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- COOK TIME 30 Minutes
- SERVINGS 4
- Batter 2 Cups
- Egg 1 Nos(1 Egg for 2 Dosa)
- Gratted carrot, tomato , coriander leaves, green chili 1/2 Cups(You can add some gravy if needed.)
- Chopped Shallot 5 Nos(Salt to taste)
- Mix egg with grated carrot, coriander leaves, and shallot.
- Also, add a pinch of salt to the mix. Grease a Tawa and heat it.
- Pour one full ladle of batter and spread it.Cook until the batter slightly gets cooked.
- Pour 3 tablespoon of egg mix. Add grated tomato.
- Add oil around the edges. If using curry add a tbsp of it and spread over it gently.
- Flip it and cook until the egg has done well.
- Serve with a hot chutney